1. What were the problems you were experiencing before attending Vagus Fitness?
- Lack of balance/stability
- No strength
- Painful knees (arthritis) and hips
- Flat feet
- Unable to walk much (painful ankles, knees and hips)
2. Had they previously tried anything to solve your problems? (if so, what?)
Orthotics and custom shoes – only helped for a brief period of time which led to having to buy more orthotics and shoes. If I didn’t get the purchase made fast enough (because of the wear on the orthotics and shoes) there was increased pain.
3. What results have you seen since attending Vagus Fitness?
- Increased strength
- Walking has improved greatly
- Stability and balance improved
- Pain in knees gone
- Confidence in walking
4. What was the best thing about it?
Confidence in my ability to function
5. What are three other benefits that you have enjoyed as a result of personal training?
I can deadlift 115 lbs. – which never in my life had I considered I’d be able to accomplish and I make sure I tell everyone
I can move and lift, into and out of my car, all four of my summer/winter tires on rims. I don’t need to phone a kid or a friend any more
I can make it all the way around Chinook Mall, 2 floors, and then some which I have not been able to do in years
I have met many new friends at Vagus Fitness, trainers and clients. It’s a very enjoyable, relaxed environment – everybody knows your name
6. What would you say to anyone considering making a purchase like this and would you recommend it and if so, why?
I’d say, “do it”, you will not regret it and it’s good for you
-Member since 2015