Learn To Strength Train
4-week Intro Program
This May We will be transforming 5 fitness rookies into comfortable gym goers.
This 4-week Intro to Strength Training program will take 5 people who are new to strength training from beginner level to confident, independent gym goers in 4 weeks.
Who This Program Is For:
You will be considered for this program if you put yourself in 1 or more of these categories:
- Those who are new, or have little strength training experience.
- Are over 50 years old.
- Have bone or joint problems.
If you do not meet these requirements, but think you would benefit, please apply anyways and we will be in touch to discuss whether you would be a good fit or not.
What to expect
By the end of this program you will:
- Learn proper strength training technique.
- Improve core and overall body strength.
- Learn the fundamentals of a sustainable nutrition plan.
- Gain confidence in the gym.
This is a FREE program for 5 individuals looking to learn the basics of strength training.
The Program will consist of:
- Initial Assessment
- 4 Semi-Private Sessions (all take place on Sundays in May)
- Follow-Up Assessment
- Custom Strength Program (made for you and your goals)
- Nutrition Guidance
- Session Times: Sundays from 11:00am - 12:00pm (May 7, 14, 21, 28)
- Location: Vagus Fitness Royal Oak (NW CAlgary)
- Application Deadline: April 23rd
- Cost of program: FREE
How to apply
Fill out the form below before April 23, and if accepted we will be in contact to setup your initial assessment. We are only taking 5 applicants. So apply now!